Outdoor advertising in Birmingham can place your brand or message in the heart one of the youngest cities in Europe with 30% of its population under 25 years of age.
Birmingham is officially the UK’s second city with over 2 million potential consumers residing in its wider urban area. It boasts a varied and appealing range of demographics, languages and cultures with over 30% of the population identifying as non white British of which over 20% identifying as Asian British alone with the three main minority groups are Pakistani (13.5%), Indian (6%) and Black Caribbean (4%).
Birmingham also hosts five universities attracting over 73,000 students to its sprawling urban area with a large portion of its services and institutes set around the recuperation of the armed forces in the Solihull area.
Why advertise in Birmingham
- Large Student community
- Over 10 different languages and cultures to target
- One of Europe’s oldest and largest shopping districts
- Average Salary above £29k
- 3rd most popular place to shop in England
- Birmingham Airport is the third biggest in the UK.